Farmers' Autumn Weeks in the Hochkönig region are always an experience and worth a visit. From the end of August onwards, the Farmer's Autumn Weeks take place with a varied supporting programme. Bread baking, kas'n, schnapps distilling, rally hikes, farmers' markets, game weeks, traditional costumes and "Hoagaschtn" (traditional costumes) at the open alpine pastures and huts for chatting, eating, drinking, singing, making music and much more invites you to join in, watch and experience.
- 4 nights in the booked room category - extra nights available on request
- Rented bathrobe, designer bath slippers and bath bag with sauna and bed linen for the SPA area in the room
- GENUSSPENSION PLUS (INDULGENCE PACKAGE PLUS) including: Feasting & indulgence
- 2,000 m² of pure wellness enjoyment in the two-storey NATURE SPA with adults only area
- All HOCHKÖNIGIN included services
- Daily active programs with yoga, hikes, singing bowl meditation, ...
- Hochkönig Card - many free and discounted attractions in the region such as daily free mountain rides
- 13th Maria Alm Dumpling Festival on 31.08.2021, Farmer's Autumn Festival Maria Alm on 11.09.2021 and Farmer's Autumn Festival Hinterthal on 18.09.2021 with customs.
- Free parking directly at the hotel
- Loving and personal service from our team of the Queen
- and many more
Vibrant Salzburg farming culture – customs, tradition and genuine delicacies.